The Barcode Warehouse Limited (TBW) is about to embark on the company’s biggest and most significant transformation. Already an incredibly successful company as the leading mobility tech supplier in the UK (and abroad!), TBW is now raising the bar and firmly establishing itself as the leading technology and software solutions provider across many sectors.
With a clear vision, significant investment and plans to grow product categories, services, solutions and expand firmly into new markets – there has never been a better time to be a marketer at the TBW.
From ecommerce, web, lead generation, branding to innovation; the opportunities to get stuck into projects, lead on new initiatives, and make a real impact are endless. Supported by a hands-on, proactive senior leadership team and surrounded by a friendly and helpful culture; the right person will have a long and rewarding career at TBW.
If you are highly self-motivated, talented and up for the challenge of growing an already well-established business you’ll be a welcome addition to the team!
To support the HOD and Business Development Director in the management, maintenance, and future proofing of TBW digital presence. The post holder will take a lead role in day-to-day management and performance of the company’s websites (Ecom, group and partner portals) and lead on the continuous improvement, performance and future proofing of the sites. Working closely with the Marketing team, you will work towards increased ecommerce revenues, implementing best practice Ecom/Marketing strategies and supporting the marketing team’s lead generation efforts for the wider TBW brand and services.
- The day-to-day management of the company’s website with the help of the Ecommerce Marketing Assistant and the Marketing Team
- Supporting the HOD and Business Development Director in the creation and implementation of the company’s digital presence strategy
- Progressing the website’s look and feel as well as the technical infrastructure with the incumbent agency
- Maximising traffic, conversion, and ROI
- Implementing and delivering SEO and google listing practices
- Reporting on ROI and progress
- Supporting the technical requirements of the marketing team’s lead generation strategy
- The security and maintenance of the website
- Experience of CRM system (integration and ecommerce triggers)
- Detailed reporting for day to day operations
- Proven track record in similar role
- Stakeholder management, in particular working directly with sales leaders
- Experience CM websites
- Up to date knowledge of on page SEO
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics in particular goal tracking and ecom
- Hands on experience of google ads/listing
- Analytical, strategic and goal ordinated campaign planning
- Experience in delivering effective customer/lead journey’s
- Working knowledge of organic and paid social strategies
- Experience of managing agency relationships (Web providers, digital agencies and creative)
- Experience in effectively briefing multi-skilled teams campaign plans
- Advanced skills in using Excel to manage, manipulate and report data
- Day to day budget management
- Technical web development (coding)
- Line management, training, and mentorship
- Knowledge of the mobility and/or technology market
- Experience in B2B marketing
This is a temporarily remote position, after which you will be based at our Enterprise House site in Newark, Nottinghamshire.
The Barcode Warehouse Limited is an equal opportunities employer. If you'd like to apply please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.