Published date: 14/10/2019 09:45
BarTender 10.1 will no longer be supported as of November 1, 2019.
Originally released in 2013, BarTender 10.1 will reach End of Support on November 1st, 2019. This means that the product itself will continue function, but Seagull Scientific will no longer provide any technical support.
Support is extending for an additional year for BarTender 10.1 customers who have active maintenance.
What can I do?
We recommend making a plan to move to a new version of BarTender as soon as possible. If you have an active maintenance and support contract, upgrading to a newer version of the product is free.
For more information on support and maintenance contracts, please contact us:
Upgrading to BarTender 2019
If you're upgrading from an older version of BarTender, there are some changes that you should be aware of. Here's a list of major things that you need to know:
- All editions of BarTender are now licensed by printer.
- BarTender 2016 Basic will be updated to a BarTender 2019 Professional, 1 printer license.
- BarTender 2016 Professional will be updated to a BarTender 2019, 2 printer license.
- BarTender 2019 has a new Licensing Service that replaces Seagull License Server. This Licensing Service is not backwards compatible with older versions of BarTender. This means that you must update your BarTender clients at the same time that you update your master License Server.
- BarTender 2019 greatly simplifies the installation process, installing most BarTender components with every installation.
For more information on upgrading your BarTender, please contact us:
For more information, email us at email@example.com
or alternatively call us on 0330 131 1111.